Python for non-programmers Course Outline
Participants of this course will learn the fundamentals of Python and programming in general, all the way to writing their own functions and programs.
The course is suitable for managers and non-programmers who need to learn some basic programming for their job.
- Introduction to Python. Code indentation.
- Data structures. Variables, lists, tuples and dictionaries.
- Control structures: for loops.
- Conditional structures: if-elif-else.
- Reading and writing from files.
- Writing functions. Functions with arguments.
- Functional programming fundamentals. Lambda functions.
- Comprehension (list, tuples, dictionaries).
- Classes and objects.
- Modules and packages.
- Best practices for Python programming.